Monday, October 1, 2012

Check out Dapper Diego...

The skull is complete! Here's how he turned out:


Pretty snazzy! I debated forever about the mustache and then finally decided that I simply wouldn't be happy unless I accessorized that grill. Now that I've made this debonair gentleman, uhhhhh .... what do I do with him? I have a couple ideas but I'd like to know what you think.

I saw something yesterday at Garden Ridge that I'm pretty sure I need. (Someday, I will make a list of all the Things I Need; the list is extensive and packed with items I clearly do not need.) Anyway, this particular item is a black, pre-lit Christmas tree. My brain absolutely rejects an image of that tree for Christmas - I'm pretty traditional when it comes to that holiday. No, I NEED it for Halloween. I briefly considered a purple tree but landed on the black one as my must-have for the gorgeous, kooky, sparkly Halloween tree that I would lovingly decorate every year. OH EM GEE! And then, to balance out the universe, I would need to get the white Christmas tree. For actual Christmas. But that's another story.

4 comments:

YarnOvers said...

THEY HAVE BLACK ONES AT GARDEN RIDGE??? I need a new black on!

Cissi said...

ok, I take it back! the mustache is great!!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha, thanks Mom!

Unknown said...

Kris - Yes! I was super impressed with the selection of colors and sizes of the Christmas trees at Garden Ridge and, if you aren't a broke ass like me, the prices are great ;)